Dentistry/Gold extraction from under caps

How would I get the gold from under my cap that is still attached to the tooth I pulled?

Generally, the amount of gold underlying the porcelain in a peorcelain fused to metal crown is pretty minimal. There are dental refining companies which will pay for the crown and extract the gold themseves, evaluate it and compensate you for its value. Hit it wit a hammer to break away the porcelain and or tooth, and look online for a dental refiner company.

Marielaina Perrone DDS

I am a Family, Cosmetic, & Implant Dentist. I am well versed in virtually all of dentistry including dental surgery, dental implants, endodontics, periodontal disease, cosmetic dentistry procedures, dental phobia treatment, etc. Essentially if it is dental related I can help. Cosmetic Dentist Henderson Nevada Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist Las Vegas Dental Implants

I graduated from Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine in 1997 with my D.D.S. degree and have been in private practice ever since. I currently maintain a private practice in Henderson, Nevada.

Dental School: Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine 1993-1997 Post Grad: Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine Advanced Education in General Dentistry 1997-1998