Dentistry/White dots on gingiva

For as long as I have known I have had a cluster of white dots on my guns right above my left front tooth. They have no grown or changed. I have asked both my dentist and oral surgeon about them and they both dismissed them as they were nothing. I was doing some research online would these be considered fordcye glands? Can they occur on the gum tissue?

from what i can see in the picture, you might be right with your diagnosis...and yes these granules can be found anywhere intramurally.

i always refer to an oral surgeon when i want a definitive diagnosis. you did see one and he said all was fine so you should not have to worry. if anything changes, give that surgeon a call right away so that he can reevaluate things.

good luck

jeff dalin, dds

Jeff Dalin DDS

general dentistry questions with topics ranging from cosmetic dentistry to dentistry for children

Fellowships in American College of Dentists, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the International College of Dentists.