Dentistry/Question regarding a problem with removal of tooth?

Dear doc,
i had my wisdom tooth removed, and after sometime my left eye got affected am experiencing pain and the eye is now narrowing so of blindness and reddish i really don't know what is happening and why and what type of treatment to look up to?

i would call your eye doctor right away and get in there ASAP. i do not think this is related to the extraction but at this point, you need to see an eye specialist right away. wisdom teeth nerve innervations are different than those going to your eyes. could there be some sort of infection spreading in the area...possible but your eye person will make that call.

jeff dalin, dds

Jeff Dalin DDS

general dentistry questions with topics ranging from cosmetic dentistry to dentistry for children

Fellowships in American College of Dentists, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the International College of Dentists.