Dentistry/bad breath

Question
sir how to treat bad breath that come out from mouth??any medicine or natural remedy??

Answer
Sourax - Bad breath can develop from many conditions, but the most common is poor cleaning of the mouth.  That means you need to brush and floss your teeth twice daily.  In addition, brush your tongue with toothpaste.  If this does not help also use an oral mouth rinse.  Stop tobacco, drink more water, avoid tea and coffee.  On of the most important is to drink 5-8 glasses of water a day to rinse your mouth, esophagus and stomach.

Dentistry

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired