Dentistry/bad breath

sir how to treat bad breath that come out from mouth??any medicine or natural remedy??

Sourax - Bad breath can develop from many conditions, but the most common is poor cleaning of the mouth.  That means you need to brush and floss your teeth twice daily.  In addition, brush your tongue with toothpaste.  If this does not help also use an oral mouth rinse.  Stop tobacco, drink more water, avoid tea and coffee.  On of the most important is to drink 5-8 glasses of water a day to rinse your mouth, esophagus and stomach.

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon and I am available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicine for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor and State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA -University of Connecticut DMD - University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine

National Honor Society (OKU), Philadelphia County Dental Society, Mosby Book Award, Oral Surgery Honors, Summa Cum Laude