Dentistry/plz ur advice is needed

I do have 5 impacted teeth with a radioluceny around  , 3 at the lower right side , 1 at the lower left and 1 at the upper right  , the situation is remaining the same for 3 years now , no pain , no increase in size and no effect on the other teeth , i am 25 years old now ,i want to know is it possible to live with them without removing them to what percent is the risk that they may cause problem ?by the way i am a recent graduate of faculty of dentistry

Hi Ehab,
As long as there is no increase in size of the radiolucency and no symptoms, then the teeth can remain impacted.  If they cause issues, then I would recommend extraction by an oral surgery.

Hope this helps,
KG Amin, DMD

Austin Center for Endodontics

Ketan Amin, DMD

Graduating from Harvard School of Dental Medicine, I received a broad understanding of both medicine and dentistry. I continued my training at New York University, as a dental specialist in endodontics, which concerns root canal therapy, related surgeries, as well as diagnosing and managing various forms of pain occurring in the head and neck

Dentistry; Specialist in Endodontics (Root Canal Therapy).

American Association of Endodontics American Dental Association American Academy of OroFacial Pain

Harvard School of Dental Medicine-Doctorate in Dental Medicine (DMD) New York University College of Dentistry-Certificate, Endodontics