Dentistry/plz ur advice is needed

Question
I do have 5 impacted teeth with a radioluceny around  , 3 at the lower right side , 1 at the lower left and 1 at the upper right  , the situation is remaining the same for 3 years now , no pain , no increase in size and no effect on the other teeth , i am 25 years old now ,i want to know is it possible to live with them without removing them to what percent is the risk that they may cause problem ?by the way i am a recent graduate of faculty of dentistry

Answer
Hi Ehab,
As long as there is no increase in size of the radiolucency and no symptoms, then the teeth can remain impacted.  If they cause issues, then I would recommend extraction by an oral surgery.

Hope this helps,
KG Amin, DMD

Austin Center for Endodontics

Dentistry

Ketan Amin, DMD