Dentistry/use old bridge with new implants

Question
Dear Dr. Kaufmann,

i have an old bridge that fell out of my mouth about 7 years ago; it was replacing 4 teeth; it has a post on the second tooth and is cantaluvered ( can't spell it ) so that it only attaches to one tooth; i guess it is worth about 70.00 for the gold and i would like to sell it because i could use the money; at the same time ( i am a writer ), if i sell a writing project i could use it to attach to an implant  maybe? i tried to ask a dentist in town but i was just getting a sales job and i don"t know  anyone i could trust to give me an honest answer...can you help?  thank you for any advise you can give me.
Sincerely
lost in Santa Barbara

Answer
Dear Guadalupe:
I understand your dilemma.  The most important thing is to find a dentist whom you can trust.  Thus should help you...
This is only one of the many companies who will be happy to recycle your gold for you:
http://www.garfieldrefining.com/
As to a good dentist... the best I can recommend is to go in heed the advice of the expert, the Prosthodontist.
Www.gotoapro.org will have a link to a prosthodontist near you.
Best of luck,
Dr. Zev Kaufman

Dentistry

Zev Kaufman, D.D.S.