Dentistry/coming back to my job

i am a general practitioner dentist,i got married 6 years ago and had my two sons so i had to quit my job for a while,now i want to start back my job but i feel i don't have enough self-confidence.the place i want to start my job only needs me to do the feeling scaling and extraction so feel more relax.i want you to help me and tell me which do i need to study more before starting or what is more needed for me to remember or practice.

is there any way for you to take some continuing education classes either there in iran or travelling somewhere else? these will help. you also can see if you can do some work at dental schools where you live. that too will help. you can see if you can find online classes. there are plenty out there. plus there are companies who will sell you DVD courses.

try these ideas
good luck

jeff dalin, dds

Jeff Dalin DDS

general dentistry questions with topics ranging from cosmetic dentistry to dentistry for children

Fellowships in American College of Dentists, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the International College of Dentists.