Dentistry/full mouth rehab

Question
HI,
i had full mouth rehab with 28 crowns leaving wisdom teeth in order to raise my vertical height of teeth ..   treatment was completed ok.. after sometime i felt some (1 or 2) high points .. bt the dentist did my entire right side upper and lower mostly pre molars not molars ... and sir now i am facing problems below -

1)pressure on lips while sitting idle or speaking ..
2)i feel like getting a high point touch in front of my teeth due to which i feel a gap and its causing stress (feeling restless)
3)muscles that were strong are now loose (well thats what i have noticed)
all i want is that i donot face the above problems..
main question is -
So if i was to change some crowns (premolars maybe?) which ones should i go for lower ones or upper ones ?      does having an option in upper and lower ones effect the face muscles or its same for upper and lower ?

please help me on this one .. ihave felt a lot of effects in upper upper or lower raise of teeth .. so am confused ..
looking forward to ur reply.
thanx

Answer
Dear om:

You are asking me to help you with complex problems after a significant amount of expensive treatment performed on virtually all of your teeth.  It would be extremely difficult for me to answer your questions if you were here so that I could examine you, your teeth, your bite, and your xrays.

There is no magic answer, and it would be impossible for me to render one via this site.  You need to see the dentist who did this work for you.  Tell him your issues, as you have told me.  Then discuss with him the most likely best course of treatment.

I wish I could help more than this.  If you do not get resolution by the end of this month, contact me, and I might be able to provide you with more information.

Dentistry

Howard Finnk, D.D.S., P.A., CEO