Dentistry/Headache ,Dizziness, Nausea

Question
on 7/26/13 I woke up and the left side of my face was swollen right above a tooth that has been hurting me, I started taking amoxicillin 500 mg and the infection and swelling is gone but for the last 5 days , I have a had a headache "feels like a pressure in my head" ,dizziness and nausea....I'm not having any problems or pain with the tooth or where it was swollen.

the only problem i have now is i always have a headache , I'm dizzy when i move around and I get sick in my stomach

Do you know whats wrong with me?

Answer
Hi mychal, sorry for the delayed response . I am 100% sure you have a pulpal involvment in one your teeth . You had an acute periapical abscess which subsided when you took the antibiotics ( which was an excellent decision) now i will advice you to get an xray done because you would either need an rct or get it extracted . Please send me the xray if possible .  

Dentistry

Dr. Madhvendra T. Singh