Dentistry/Headache ,Dizziness, Nausea

on 7/26/13 I woke up and the left side of my face was swollen right above a tooth that has been hurting me, I started taking amoxicillin 500 mg and the infection and swelling is gone but for the last 5 days , I have a had a headache "feels like a pressure in my head" ,dizziness and nausea....I'm not having any problems or pain with the tooth or where it was swollen.

the only problem i have now is i always have a headache , I'm dizzy when i move around and I get sick in my stomach

Do you know whats wrong with me?

Hi mychal, sorry for the delayed response . I am 100% sure you have a pulpal involvment in one your teeth . You had an acute periapical abscess which subsided when you took the antibiotics ( which was an excellent decision) now i will advice you to get an xray done because you would either need an rct or get it extracted . Please send me the xray if possible .  

Dr. Madhvendra T. Singh

He can answer most questions pertaining to general dentistry , surgical extractions, cosmetic surgeries , root canal treatment, prosthetic rehabilitation , preventive dentistry , oral lesions.

I am a dental post graduate , with one year house surgeonship experience . I have performed many root canal treatments, surgical extractions , aesthetic surgeries.

Sri Rajiv Gandhi dental hospital. Singh's Dental Hospital. Yasmeen dental clinic. Senior lecturer NICT. Floss and gloss dentals. Pathways dental centre.

He has published many journals on Endo-perio lesions, locally.

Bachelor of Dental Surgery. Basic life support certified. FAGE Manipal

I have stood first in my batch.I am presently a senior lecturer at SINGHS DENTAL HOSPITAL for rotary endodontics. I have also completed a course in Basic Life Support system.I have 18 hours of CDE points in international conventions and 10 hours of CDE points in national conventions. I have also recently presented a seminar on "ENDO-PERIO LESIONS" which in the process of publication.