how expensive is the implant for a single tooth (incisor). if the original tooth was removed approximately 2 years and a denture was obtained, will this hinder the procedure? personally, after the root of the tooth was removed, the gum sunk and took the place. if the surgery is successful, would this affect the physical appearance of the gum structure? i would really like to know:)

Every market differs.In my area the going rate for an implant with the abutment and crown is approx.$3800.
You may need additional grafting for a cosmetic result.As time goes by there is less bone and gum to work with. You would need to be evaluated to get the full scoop.

Rafael Mosery,D.D.S.

I`m a practicing general dentist for 29 years. Member of ADA,NYSDA,SDDS. In addition I am a fellow of the ICOI.My emphasis is on Implant Dentistry .I would be happy to answer questions regarding implant dentistry as well as general dental questions. Ofcourse within the limitations of no clinical exam and the absence of radiographs .

Private practice for 29 years. Have kept up to date with continuing education throughout that time.

ADA,NYDSA,SDDS,ICOI fellow,Penninsula Hospital Dental Society

NYU College of Dentistry DDS 1984 NYU College of Dentistry Surgical and prosthetic implantology program 1999-2001