Dentistry/implant

Question
how expensive is the implant for a single tooth (incisor). if the original tooth was removed approximately 2 years and a denture was obtained, will this hinder the procedure? personally, after the root of the tooth was removed, the gum sunk and took the place. if the surgery is successful, would this affect the physical appearance of the gum structure? i would really like to know:)

Answer
Every market differs.In my area the going rate for an implant with the abutment and crown is approx.$3800.
You may need additional grafting for a cosmetic result.As time goes by there is less bone and gum to work with. You would need to be evaluated to get the full scoop.

Dentistry

Rafael Mosery,D.D.S.