Dentistry/pain

Question
I have had no issues until suddenly tonight I was reading when suddenly on only the right side of my face, there was a pulling type sensation pain, like if you were to put aluminum foil on  your metal filling. I can not tell where its coming from and it is effecting a couple teeth in BOTH the top and bottom teeth on the right side. It lasted an hour then was gone. An hour later and it is back. Neither cold nor hot phased it. It is just constant right now.

Answer
This sort of thing needs an X-ray. We need to check teeth for decay ...check nerve and bone health. The spontaneous pain is what needs checking. One other thing to check is for TMJ soreness. Call your dentist and get in there for evaluation. Good luck

Jeff Dalin DDS

Dentistry

Jeff Dalin DDS