Dentistry/implant screw loose

Question
Dear Dr,

I had an implant and crown done on LR6 and soon the crown became loose which was caused by non-perfect fitting bites, my dentist drilled through the crown and tightened the screw, but the crown seems to push on one side of the teeth, leads to 3 tooth towards the front no longer accept dental floss. Should this be a concern? Will this causing damages to my other good teeth? Thank you.

Answer
sounds like the implant restoration"s contact is a dot too tight. This should be an easy fix go back and have it adjusted.It may affect the implant not the natural teeth .The implant is static it does not move at all.Teeth on the other hand can move within biologic parameters with no harm.

Dentistry

Rafael Mosery,D.D.S.