Dentistry/Tooth extraction help

Question
12 hours ago I had two molars pulled out (top and bottom) and after about 6 hours I ate mashed potato and Ice cream. After that I saw orange yellow type stuff on top of where the blood clots are. So I gently rinsed with warm salt water, but the yellow stuff was still there. So I just left it. Is this normal? And is it normal for the blood clots to be dark purple - almost black?
Later I looked again and the blood clot looks almost a brown colour and  seems to be hanging very low out of the socket especially the top whole. Is this normal? It feels as though that If I pushed with my tongue it would come out. It moves around very easily within the hole. I'm scared it will fall out and I will get dry socket or an infection.
Please Help !
This morning I woke up and checked the extraction sites and on the bottom the big brown part that was overflowing is gone!! But the top one is still there and hanging even lower :( what do I do?

Answer
Why would you ask someone half way around the world who cannot see and examine you rather than call your dentist that extracted the tooth and ask to go in?  I have no idea without an exam or at least a good intr oral photo.  Call your dentist ASAP!!!!

Dentistry

Crystal Baxter DMD< MDS