Dentistry/teeth

Question
Hi I went to an oral and max. Surgeon he removed the upper 6 front teeth at the same time my nose blistered I told him it felt like the needle was going into my nose of course he said no well nose got worse then about 2 days later my face got red and swollen I had to go back for him to check my gums he said they were healing good in the mean time my face got worse around my nose and checks he just kept saying he didn't think what they did caused it but I was fine until he pulled my teeth I have it so he knew my immune system was weak well after day 20 he said I might have a staph infection or the signs of lupus I know I don't have lupus he put me on meds but to lat went to er with chills, fever they did blood work said I had facial cellulitis could this be from my teeth removal please help?

Answer
Dear Brenda,

In a word:  Yes.  The only help I can provide is to make sure that you are taking the appropriate medications for your facial cellulitis, and that your doctors are making sure that you heal well.

Are you taking medications for this?  Is it getting better?

Dentistry

Howard Finnk, D.D.S., P.A., CEO