Dentistry/implant and bridge

Question
After an accident and a crappy dentist, I eventually had to get my upper teeth extracted. I have 4 implants (canine and premolar on both sides) and am looking to have a fixed bridge instead of an overdenture. Is it possible to have a permanent bridge from premolar to premolar? I am looking to have as many teeth possible in the bridge. I know if I had to do any implants in the back, I would need a sinus lift and bone graft. I am looking for the cheapest solution possible to having at least front 8 teeth permanently fixed so I can have my smile back and not have to not be able to answer the phone because I dont have my denture in. thank you for your help.

Answer
It may be possible but risky long term. You would have to be evaluated for a definitive answer.I would much prefer to have at least 6 implants supporting  eight teeth. Ideally I would place 8 implants and give the patient at least 10-12 teeth.These are rough guidelines to go by. That's why it's important to get the proper evaluation.

Dentistry

Rafael Mosery,D.D.S.