Dentistry/implant and bridge

After an accident and a crappy dentist, I eventually had to get my upper teeth extracted. I have 4 implants (canine and premolar on both sides) and am looking to have a fixed bridge instead of an overdenture. Is it possible to have a permanent bridge from premolar to premolar? I am looking to have as many teeth possible in the bridge. I know if I had to do any implants in the back, I would need a sinus lift and bone graft. I am looking for the cheapest solution possible to having at least front 8 teeth permanently fixed so I can have my smile back and not have to not be able to answer the phone because I dont have my denture in. thank you for your help.

It may be possible but risky long term. You would have to be evaluated for a definitive answer.I would much prefer to have at least 6 implants supporting  eight teeth. Ideally I would place 8 implants and give the patient at least 10-12 teeth.These are rough guidelines to go by. That's why it's important to get the proper evaluation.

Rafael Mosery,D.D.S.

I`m a practicing general dentist for 29 years. Member of ADA,NYSDA,SDDS. In addition I am a fellow of the ICOI.My emphasis is on Implant Dentistry .I would be happy to answer questions regarding implant dentistry as well as general dental questions. Ofcourse within the limitations of no clinical exam and the absence of radiographs .

Private practice for 29 years. Have kept up to date with continuing education throughout that time.

ADA,NYDSA,SDDS,ICOI fellow,Penninsula Hospital Dental Society

NYU College of Dentistry DDS 1984 NYU College of Dentistry Surgical and prosthetic implantology program 1999-2001