Dentistry/pls help

Question
Hello im33 n I use to hav beautfull teeth since my children there extremely bad I hav a partical cant weat or eat wit them im very intersed n implants but im a singal mother wit low income plus im n school im so depressed dnt wanna leave my house etc... I need help finding a place that will help me if u hav info pls proved thanks

Answer
Dear Jennifer,

First, using this visible format, for your privacy, it is better if you do not share your last name.

Now, to your teeth problems.  I'm not a financial advisor, but if you are a single mother with low income and little assets, it seems to me that you need to find a dentist who will work with you to fix your existing teeth, then make you a new partial that you can wear.  Ask your neighbors, your teachers, your doctor to recommend one.  Unless you have a dental plan that covers implants, it does not seem financially feasible that you will be able to get them right now.

If you cannot find a dentist near you who is willing to work with you, there may be a city or county dental clinic that can provide low or no cost dental care.  There is one several miles from my office in Broward  County, Florida.  Contact your county social services office for this information.  If you have served in the military, you may be able to receive free dental care from the VA.

If your county has no such clinic, the only other thing I can suggest is to locate the nearest dental college and contact them for an appointment.  They usually provide low-cost care in exchange for letting their students treat you under supervision.

Good luck.  Please let me know if I helped.

Dentistry

Howard Finnk, D.D.S., P.A., CEO