Dentistry/Root canal treatment

Question
I had root canal treatment bottom left near back
After had burning in mouth and pain
He said I got allergy to what he used in it gave me toothpaste
That eased a bit but since seven months now I have had burning in my left ear with pain and now feel in my throat mainly left side and now spreaded  to other ear
I had root canals before nothing like this
And this one was so painful and deep I nearly jumped out chair lot to numb it also
I need to go back but to scared now
Has he damaged something on doing treatment
As doctors can't find anything wrong
Although eardrum was retracted and pressure in ear low
Thank you

Answer
Dear Pauline,
sorry to hear about your discomfort, and pain.
There is nothing I can do at this distance to be of any assistance other than to suggest the obvious, and that is you keep going back to the dentist until you find someone who can help you.
There is nothing in your email that enables me to diagnose your problem.
All the best,
Dr. Moss

Dentistry

Stephen J. Moss