Dentistry/Tooth mousse

Question
Yes do you know if tooth mousse really helps and if so what does it help, or is i not good for your teeth

Answer
Hi April,

I am sorry to say, that I have never heard of "Tooth Mousse."

So like all things, when I don't know what it is, I go to the internet.

I searched and searched on the web for "Tooth Mousse" and all I found were sites looking to sell Tooth Mousse.  Even though these sellers of the product provided a wealth of information, it is pointless to value any of that information.  People who sell these products have a financial incentive and are not an unbiased opinion.  And for all I know, "Tooth Mousse" may be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I have no way of knowing until I can find a source that has no profit motive.

Then I went to Web MD, and did not find it there.  Then I looked under the "American Dental Association" and still could not find Tooth Mousse.  Ask yourself....."Do any of these products have approval from either the FDA or ADA?

I am almost positive that Tooth Mousse retailers, will direct you to a review somewhere.....and I think it is safe to assume that review will be "Positive."

So I would suggest this.  If you can't find any truly unbiased opinions online, just go talk to your dentist.  Ask him or her.  Only trust a source that does not profit from their advice.

Best Regards,
Jonathan
Patient Point of View  

Dentistry

Jonathan at PatientBabble