Dentistry/dental bridge

Question
hello dr,

I have a dead tooth in my mouth and where I live they  don't do implant cuz its not a civilized country...they only do bridges....am scared to do the dental bridge cuz of having to cut down  the 2 adjacent teeth to attach the bridge therefore I have to sacrifice 2 healthy teeth to replace one and I donít want to weaken the 2 teeth  and suffer in the long run from more tooth damage and financial costs for fixing my teeth ?
what happens if I keep the dead tooth and leave it alone ? do u advice  me with the dental bridge although havig to compromise 2 healthy two teeth or just leave the dead tooth alone ?

thanks

Answer
Dental Implant would be the best choice over bridge. If the dead tooth is infected yes you will have to get it removed. Else you can carry on and get it removed later when you have pain. Even if it is removed, you don't need to get it replaced immediately..Avoid dental bridge

Dentistry

DR. NIMIT GARG