Hi so im a thirteen year old girl and for about 3 days I've been noticing that the gums around my back molars and root canals (that are right next to them) are bleeding profusely and non stop. And just now, I looked in the mirror and I noticed my back (the teeth I'm referring too are my lower teeth) lower teeth are facing more inward toward my tongue and I don't know whats happening. I feel nooo pain whatsoever yet its bleeding so much. I wake up with rings of dried blood around my back teeth. It seems to be that my back molars are shifting but why? Why so much bleeding.. I'm really concerned."

I cannot diagnose anything without seeing you in person. This does not sound good so I would recommend calling your dentist right away and get in there right away. You will need X-rays first. This sounds like gum/bone problem. Maybe something is caught under your gums and a good thorough cleaning will help. Bleeding is something you should not ignore. Make the call right away   

Good luck

Jeff Dalin DDS

Jeff Dalin DDS

general dentistry questions with topics ranging from cosmetic dentistry to dentistry for children

Fellowships in American College of Dentists, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the International College of Dentists.