Dentistry/root canal, infection, teeth, brush

Question
Hi I did a root canal 2day an after couple hours its stil numbed how long does it take for d numbness to go away an wat can I eat or drink also is der anyting I can do to prevent infection again

Answer
Hi Mellisa,

By the time you read this post, I suspect the numbness will have disappeared.

And as far as when you can eat or drink, or to prevent your infection from reoccurring, I would give your dentist a call.

Personally, to prevent infection I do the obvious....brush my teeth after meals.  I sometimes like to flush my mouth with Listerine or Act mouth wash.  I also floss, although probably not as often as I should.

Best Regards,
Jonathan
Patient Point of View

Dentistry

Jonathan at PatientBabble