Dentistry/help???

Question
ok im new to this and have no idea what to do but im starting to become very desperate and need any help i can get. i have a very bad underbite and i have no money. my lower jaw is starting to hurt more often and makes is very difficult to eat. i know i need jaw surgery so i was wondering if you could help me out and let me know if you know of anyone in wisconsin who will do it for cheap??? thanks, hope to hear back from you.

tanya

Answer
Tanya - Having done a little research on your state, there are two residency programs in oral and maxillofacial surgery. I am not sure of their policy, but often these facilities provide an access for surgery at a lower fee.

They are:

1) Gundersen Lutheran - Lacrosse - (608) 775-2260

2) Medical College of Wisconsin - (414) 805-5781

Call the above and ask for an evaluation.  The residents in the residency program are assisted by providing patients.

Good luck, I hope they can help you.

Dentistry

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired