Dentistry/Unexplained toothache?

Unexplained toothache? First of, I had a sinus just before my sensitive teeth got ached  (near my wisdom teeth that haven't came out yet). The next day, I've been suffering with toothache, and it got worse every night passed by. Felt like, the ache spread to my lower left tooth. Numb, sharp pain and throbbing pain, and if feels like heartbeat every time i paused. I really don't know what it causing, since ive always got healthy teeth except for my sensitive teeth (because of filling). I feel like each of my teeth is pulling like im extracting it involuntarily. I cant hold on anymore to taking meds, ibuprofen, paracetmol, mefenamic, amoxicillin, seems like nothing happens. been suffering for a week already. The ache spread to my lower left cheek and some of my upper left tooth and last night my head ache and the muscle surrounding my eyes. Might be sinus toothache, peridontal disease, nerve-related??

Please go see your local dentist for x-rays and an exam asap.  I would guess your pain is tooth-related based on your description of the pain, but will need x-rays to make a diagnosis.  I'm sure your dentist will be able to figure out your unexplained toothaches with proper diagnostic tools in hand.  Good luck.

John Kong, DDS,

I am a board-certified periodontist and an expert on dental implants. I am currently in private practice at Better Living through Dentistry. I can answer questions related to the treatment of periodontitis (gum disease), dental implants, sinus lifts, bone grafts and gum grafts.

My practice focuses in the field of periodontics and dental implants. I enjoy working with dental specialists to coordinate full mouth reconstructions and cosmetic dentistry.

American Academy of Periodontology, American Board of Periodontics, American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, Queens County Dental Association

BA - Wesleyan University, DDS - SUNY Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine, Certificate in Periodontics - University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey