Dentistry/Ringing in ears

Question
Dr. Dalin,  A few weeks ago I had 2 teeth extracted, 19 & 30. Since then I've had ringing in both ears. And I've been analyzing advice from dentist's consultations about having implants. If ringing in my ears is a direct result from having two teeth pulled, why would I be crazy enough to proceed with having 4 implants? Can you comment please? Thanks.

Answer
Are you taking any medications from the extractions. Sometimes they can cause ringing in the ears. I cannot think of any reason that the extractions can cause this. Are you having any TMJ issues ( in front of your ears)? Popping, clicking, etc? This can cause ringing. Those are two possibilities. You may want to talk with your MD about this. Good luck.

JeffDalin DDS

Dentistry

Jeff Dalin DDS