Dentistry/RCT for a 6 Year boy

Question
My grandson is just 6 years and VERY NAUGHTY.For some problem my dentist has advised RCT for him.But the problem is that he may not cooperate and more trouble may be faced.
Root canal treatment for permanent teeth in children is a complex procedure requiring lengthy
appointments and multiple visits and often requires a full coverage restoration.Whether Sealants can be used or any alternative procedure.With thanks
What is the alternative suggestion.?
Are there are some other options?
There are procedures like Indirect Pulp Treatment-If pulp damage is minimal, it's possible to remove most of the decay (but not the pulp), apply an antibiotic, and then seal the tooth up again; that's referred to as an “indirect” treatment.

Direct Pulp Capping is recommended for “small incidental exposures of the pulp when there is no decay.” Here, the dentist will essentially “cap” the exposure directly using similar materials as mentioned above, to create a dentin “bridge” to seal the exposure.

Pulpotomy-is literally a “partial pulp removal if decay is limited to the upper portion of the pulp, “pulpotomy.is recommended” This involves removing the damaged part of the pulp, stabilizing the remaining healthy portion, and then disinfecting and sealing the tooth.This is probably a “partial” root canal is treatment

Pulpectomy-involves complete removal of all the pulp tissue because it is infected. If pulp tissue is infected through the entire tooth structure, a pulpectomy may be needed, which requires the removal of all pulp tissue.This procedure resembles traditional root canal treatment, with removal of all the infected tissue from the root canals
As I am very much worried for my grandson ,please help with your best suggestions.

Answer
Kalyan,
  You seemed to have answered your own question by stating very clearly the other options each of which has its limitations. Only an experienced dentist with the aid of an examination and x-rays can decide on which treatment option is necessary for your grandson. I am not in a position to make that determination. If you are concerned about the youngster's behavior during treatment then I suggest you discuss potential management techniques with the dentist including sedation. If that is not satisfactory then perhaps you should consider a second opinion with a pediatric dentist.

Dentistry

Dr. Randolph Myerson