Dentistry/wisdom tooth eruption?

lower right wisdom tooth
lower right wisdom too  
Hey, i hope this finds you doing well!
Im 22, and my wisdom teeth have slowly begun to pop in. My top two havent done anything as far as i can tell, but my bottom left came great.. asymptomatic and nonpathological.
My right one? Its coming in without apparent blockage but its slightly rotated.
5 days ago it started hurting.. not pain really but a sore teething sensation that was made worse by eating, drinking ot opening mouth wide. Its gotten somewhat better since and theres no fever or sign of infection.
Also, i brush daily (usually twice, sometimes not sadly, but always daily) with Colgate total (with triclosan) and use listerine complete with fluoride afterward.
The past 5 days ive been swishing warm salt water over the area 3 times a day and after lunch at work i swish 1 part water 1 part hydrogen peroxide for a minute.

I attached a picture of it too.

Basically, im trying to give it a chance to erupt normally by keeping it clean, but i was wondering what you thought of it strictly based on the picture.

I know its hard not being able to look at it, but i will greatly value your feedback until I get to a dentist in july.
thanks in advance!

you are absolutely right and your line of thought is correct.
give tooth a chance.... keep the rinsing going, u should add a litlle mouthwash and pinch of salt.
take about 4-5 glasses per day.
can take a tylenol/advil for temporary relief.
best wishes

dr mayank kaurani BDS, MDS

rootcanals, cosmetic dentistry, dental pain, cavities, tooth colored fillings, endodontic diagnosis, post & cores, ceramic veneers, composite fillings, dental whitening, bleaching etc. please remember: i cannot treat you online and neither can i touch your teeth or test their health! i can give you general suggestions and critically evaluate various treatments and offer my advice.

14 years of clinical experience. i am a professor in a postgraduate dental school, in the department of endodontics. my primary field of specialization is in endodontics and conservative dentistry. i am a consultant endodontist in private dental clinics and run my own clinic restricted to conservative dentistry & endodontics since 2006.

DENTAL SPA, JAIPUR (INDIA). Mahatma Gandhi Dental College, jaipur(india)

new york state dental journal journal of contemporary dental practise

BDS, MDS (conservative dentistry & endodontics)