Dentistry/full upper & lower implants

Has research been done or is it possible to have a cadaver set of teeth installed. Or is this not possible at this time.

Ervin -  Cadaver teeth are not used.  Once those teeth are cleaned and chemicals applied to prevent a transfer of bacteria, the teeth would be fragile.  Another reason they would not be good; is that if they were used previously, they would be run down and it would be difficult to create a normal bite.

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon and I am available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicine for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor and State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA -University of Connecticut DMD - University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine

National Honor Society (OKU), Philadelphia County Dental Society, Mosby Book Award, Oral Surgery Honors, Summa Cum Laude