Dentistry/Question

Question
I have a slightly chipped tooth, with a very small piece missing. Because it's a little painful to put pressure there and I don't want to break it any more.
But I heard doctors scrap off the surface though to let the material stick, is that true? I don't want my teeth getting scraping any more off than there is.

Answer
You need an exam. At that time the dentist will explain what has to be done to fix the tooth.sometimes we could just bond material to the broken tooth. Usually we have to prepare it to accept the newateriala nd emsure it will hold. Either way you need someone to evaluate the tooth to advise you.

Dentistry

Rafael Mosery,D.D.S.