Dentistry/Jaw pain

My daughter is having jaw pain, jaw stiffness, neck pain, ear pain and gums hurting. What could it be.

Tammy - That is a difficult question to answer.  There are a number of situations with the same symptoms.  
You don't say how old she is, but if she is a teenager or in the 20's, it could be a wisdom tooth problem.  The symptoms she is having is very common with an inflamed wisdom tooth.  I can't be sure, but it is a good idea to have her examined by her dentist.

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired

I am a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon and I am available to answer questions related to tooth extractions, implant insertion, facial recontruction, facial and oral tumor removal, TMJ dysfunction and various successful treatments, including surgery if all else fails, and occlusal discrepancy requiring orthognathic or jaw surgery.

Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon practicine for over 20 years. Assistant Clincal Professor and State University School of Dentistry.

American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

BA -University of Connecticut DMD - University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine

National Honor Society (OKU), Philadelphia County Dental Society, Mosby Book Award, Oral Surgery Honors, Summa Cum Laude