Dentistry/Reappearance of teeth after initial fallout of milk teeth

Question
My grandson is 5 years 10 months.Milk teeth have fallen out 2nos (central upper teeth),first followed by 2nos central lower teeth sometimes later.The lower teeth are coming out ,but the upper ones are not at all coming out,although more than 8 months have passed since fallout.Kindly suggest some remedy.

Answer
Dear Kalyan,
My Rx is   Time.  Tincture of time.  
Eight months is not unusual and is well within a normal period.
Sometimes if the milk teeth have been injured the permanent teeth are slow in erupting.
if after 14 months the permanent teeth have not erupted, I would suggest an x-ray .
To see the teeth without an x-ray , press the ball of your finger firmlyh onto the gum pads and release after 10 seconds, you will see the outline of the permanent teet.
All the best,
Dr. Moss

Dentistry

Stephen J. Moss