Dentistry/Unusual body reactions after dental work

Question
While living in Tulsa, OK, a few years ago, I visited a dentist who filled a few root canals and placed a dental cap on one of my teeth. After I moved to Boston, MA more than two years ago, I began noticing unusual body reactions (I refer to them as unusual because I am a very healthy male person in my 40s, who had not experienced something like this before and, throughout my life time, treated by dentists only) related to that dental work, such as:

- mechanical vibrations in the area of a tooth cap, happening out-of-nowhere, without any perceivable cause (the cap and tooth themselves sit very firm, but when this mechanical vibrations occur, it feels like vibrations of any baby toy with a motor inside);
- deeply cutting tongue with teeth while eating (as if "something" continue holding the tongue between teeth when jaws are closing instead of letting it return to its normal position), resulting in bleeding, strong pain, and headaches; unusual pricking in the heart and prostate when I read something very familiar or related to my bio on electronic devices (pc, cell phone, etc.); unusual spasms in the head area happening when I talk to certain people and resulting in headaches afterwards (and felt like "controlled" headaches, because they stop as unpredictably as they begin); and hands and legs jerking (as if I am hit by electric current), which especially dangerous when happen during road crossings and cause to stumble;
- subcutaneous contractions in the areas of face (corners of mouth and eyes, cheeks, etc.), fingers, limbs - again, when I read something very familiar or related to my bio on electronic devices.

Another ugliest part of the issue is that, when I visited about 10 dental clinics in Boston, MA for the period of two years while it is going on (including the clinic at Harvard university and the clinic of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital), I didnít hear much useful information. Some told they had never met anybody with the similar problem before; others suggested to have neurological diagnostics (but I donít believe that consulting a neurologist will be useful, since, had the problem been caused by neurological deviation, the described body reactions would have been random; to the contrary, they are not; for example, tongue biting can happen only in response to eating a certain brand of snack, or leg jerking - only in response to crossing a certain road in a certain place; or certain subcutaneous contractions of face - only in response to opening a file, page, paragraph, which number is equal to my month or day of birth, on cell phone or pc); and others gave vague indirect responses, not allowing to identify the source of the problem precisely.

I think there is something alien within my teeth (as I already mentioned, only dentists could do this, since they have been the only doctors treating me so far), that could end up there either with a dental cap or during filling of root canals. And that something, or electronic device, is probably a kind of electronic device, able to receive certain signals and influence nerve endings to induce the described body reactions (I remember a dentist inserted very thin and about 1-inch long wires, while working on root canals; and such a wire, if connected to nervous paths, can certainly play a role of conductor, allowing electrical impulses/signals/shocks from a device to travel along nervous paths, inducing the described reactions). Also, I found a few articles in Internet describing the usage of somewhat similar technologies for electric brain stimulation. So I guess that, without even being asked for consent in any form, I have become a part of some experiments in this area of neurology.

Summarizing, I want to get it removed; however, since none of the dentists with whom I had appointments told me precisely what the source of the problem is, I have to guess and make a decision on my own. So I decided to begin with getting the dental cap removed. Is there anything else I need to know, which may be helpful for me? And if you have heard about and/or treated similar cases, what would be your advice?
Thank you.

Answer
Hello, Andrei,

My knowledge on the subject is summarized on the following page and those linked within it:
http://somatics.com/Treatment_for_TMJ,1.htm

Have you asked the dentist who installed the crown?

My guess is that he used the wire to "ablate" (destroy) the nerves of that tooth during the root canal procedure.

One can't get selective brain stimulation from something inserted into the tooth unless it is a telepathic device. Unlikely that such exist. More likely, you have certain tension-reactions to the items you've named that lie just below the surface and to which you were made more susceptible by the trauma of the dental surgery.

That's the best I can do.  

Dentistry

Lawrence Gold