Dentistry/Extraction

Question
Simple question.  What is the charge for a tooth extraction?

Thanks

Mr B.

Answer
Mr b - that is probably the most difficult question for me.  There is such a different fee charged for different teeth, teeth with decay, teeth with cracks, teeth that are under the gum, teeth in the front of the mouth, teeth all the way back in the mouth.  The age of the person and their medical history also affects the fees due to the special treatment that is necessary.

I am not trying not to answer your question, but not only is it difficult for me to answer that question, every state in the US is different and every country in the world charges different fees.  Sorry I cannot be more specific.  My suggestion is that you contact the local, province or country's dental society and ask them the fees for a specific extraction.  They should give you a range appropriate for where you live.

Dentistry

Joel S. Teig, DMD, Diplomate ABOMS, retired