You are here:

Dentistry/your office


I was referred to your office by Fred Goodman DMD in 1993. I visited for a consultation and you determined that I did not need a root canal. Recently, my husband, a classmate of Fred, needed an endodontist consult but online it looks as though you are no longer practicing. Not sure if this is true.

I do hope you are still in practice. If not, can you recommend somebody in the area. We still live in Sequim. Bremerton is possible, but not Seattle for example.

Thank you for any help. I'm a retired chiro by the way.

Hi Dr. Kristin,

Yes, I'm now retired, however, my partner and his new partner are still in practice but have moved locations. I think either of them would do excellent treatment for your husband. Here is a link to their office website....  Thank you for thinking of me....good luck!

Best regards,

Gary Backlund DMD, MSD

PS-Retirement is pretty nice huh?  


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Gary Backlund, DMD, MSD


I am an Endodontist ( root canal specialist ) and can answer questions about root canals and their treatment. I cannot diagnose or treat online, but can answer general questions. I have been a specialist for 25 years and am Past President of the Washington State Association of Endodontists.


25 years practicing as a specialist

American Association of Endodonists, Past President Washington State Association of Endodontists.

©2017 All rights reserved.