Dentistry/your office

Question
Hello,
I was referred to your office by Fred Goodman DMD in 1993. I visited for a consultation and you determined that I did not need a root canal. Recently, my husband, a classmate of Fred, needed an endodontist consult but online it looks as though you are no longer practicing. Not sure if this is true.

I do hope you are still in practice. If not, can you recommend somebody in the area. We still live in Sequim. Bremerton is possible, but not Seattle for example.

Thank you for any help. I'm a retired chiro by the way.

Answer
Hi Dr. Kristin,

Yes, I'm now retired, however, my partner and his new partner are still in practice but have moved locations. I think either of them would do excellent treatment for your husband. Here is a link to their office website.... http://www.myrootcanal.com  Thank you for thinking of me....good luck!

Best regards,

Gary Backlund DMD, MSD

PS-Retirement is pretty nice huh?  

Dentistry

Gary Backlund, DMD, MSD