Dentistry/enquiry

Question
QUESTION: hi

I am having tooth decay in my lower molars.. what are some of the remedies I can do to at home to reverse it..
thanks

ANSWER: You need to get in to your dentist to see if you truly have decay. If it is decay, there is no way o reverse things. You need to have the areas restored. If it is early, decalcified areas, you might be able to use fluoride to build things back.  Get into your dentist ASAP to get it checked out.

Jeff Dalin DDS

QUESTION: hi
there is increase of blackness in my molars in some months.. earlier it was very less... just some black dots..i dont why its has increased ..

thanks

Answer
Sometimes these are merely some sort of stain and not decay. Stain will polish off. Decay will be soft to the touch and will show on an X-ray. Your dentist will be able to tell you exactly what is going on and fix the problem. Good luck

Jeff DalinDDS

Dentistry

Jeff Dalin DDS