Dentistry/oral surgery

i am having extractions for all upper and lower teeth, with full denture insertion, my question is, what is alveo per quad w/ext?, i am being charged for 4 of them

I am sorry they did not explain this to you Ruth.  it is shaping of the bone to make the denture fit better.  When the teeth are removed sharp edges are left and we smooth these down and also do some one reshaping to make the denture go in easier and adhere better.  Thanks so much for a great question.

Dr. Karmen

Thomas Karmen

All general dentistry questions, especially those related to fixed prosthetics. Endodontics, Periodontics, and implants, minor oral surgery I can't answer much about othodontics nor advanced treatment of carcinoma nor deep tissue surgery nor osseous surgery such as jaw reduction or advancement.

DDS In general practice and consulting with having done some lecturing for local dental societies.

ADA and Florida Dental Association and Iowa Dental association

DDS degree