Dentistry/Teeth extractions and nodules on upper gum

Question
I have a very important question. I had the rest of my teeth pulled and the last of them around December 14, 2015. I already had impressions made for dentures and had gotten them. While my upper gum was totaly numb they placed my upper plate in my mouth. So a day later i had to have them adjusted because of them rubbing an ulcer sore in my mouth. I have not been able to put them back in. I have been telling everyone that I felt like piece of bone were trying to push thru my gum. Everyone has told me that would go away in time. Yesterday 1-18-2016 I went back to Affordable Dentures I was wanting answers. The nurse checked my upper plate then upper gum. Then she asked me did the dentist not mention to me about removing the nodules. What is this called. And is this a Dental issue or medical one?

Answer
Dear Beverly,

I have no idea what she means by "nodules".  And I don't want to guess wrong.  You need to ask your dentist your questions and have him/her explain the answers to you so that you can understand the answers, and what is meant by "nodules", what needs to be done, and by whom it should be done.

Please follow up with me and let me know what you learned, so I'll know.

Dentistry

Howard Finnk, D.D.S., P.A., CEO