Dentistry/12 year old molars

Question
Dear Mr. Moss, I just turned 13 in April but I am just now getting my upper set of 12 year old molars. Anyway as you can guess it is pretty sore up there anyways, is it possible that a tooth growing in on the top can affect a tooth on the bottom of my jaw? It is kind of worrying me because every now and then my tooth gets a little bit sore. And it made me curious. And while I'm already boring you I have another question, my permanent tooth is growing in crooked because I had a problem when I lost the baby tooth, my tooth broke in half so two parts of my tooth came out instead of one whole tooth, it is kind of sore.... Is it normal for a tooth that is coming in crooked to be a little bit sore? I don't want it to be a cavity because I can't  really reach it that well with my tooth brush but I clean it as best as I can.

Answer
Dear Sarah,
hope I can help a little bit to make you comfortable.
If you swish hard with warm water that has just a little salt in it for 2 to 3 minutes every time you are sore in the upper teeth that should help until the tooth erupts into your mouth. Two or three time a day and you should start to feel much better.
I can't help you too much with the problem in your bottom teeth without having a picture of how much the permanent tooth has moved into the space of the baby tooth that broke in two.  My experience is that after the permanent molars have erupted and the top and bottom teeth come together when you bite, the discomfort that you describe tends to go away.  
Tried to help with this answer but as you have probably figured out by now, it would be best if you let a dentist take a look at what is happening and give you advice based on a good examination.
All the best,
Dr. Moss

Dentistry

Stephen J. Moss