Dentistry/after upper right wisdom teeth extraction

Question
sir,
i had upper last wisdom teeth extracted due to cheek biting on 22 jan 2016 after extraction followed by antibiotic course till then i am have constant  salty taste (feels salty saliva) sometime tongue tastes bitter ,sometimes in right side and sometimes left side all these things feel when there is nothing in my mouth, i taste everything which i eat.please give me some solution for this problem now it is 3 month completed ,please note that i dont have any problem before tooth extraction.

Answer
Dear Vijay,
The taste phenomena you describe is annoying but not dangerous in any way.
I can only guess at the cause.
My guess is that adjacent or near to the tooth that was removed, you may have a metallic filling in one of the teeth.
When the tongue touches the filling you get the kind of reaction that you seem to be describing.
In my experience in a few weeks that sensitivity and taste tend to disappear.
If the sensation continues , it might be best to have a dentist examine your mouth, possible to detect something that you can not see in a mirror.
Hope this helps,
All the best,
Dr. Moss

Dentistry

Stephen J. Moss