Dentistry/tooth extraction

I am 82 and have c-diff and diabetes and a-fib.i have small infected tooth under general dentist wants ne to take worried about c-diff withthst drug both sides of my neck hurts maybe waiting 2 weeks is too long

with your medical issues (particularly the c-diff), i would get your MD involved here. he/she needs to control any antibiotics you need to take. but also keep in mind with your diabetes, you do not want to leave this infectged tooth in too long. perhaps get an oral surgeon in on this as well. is there any way to save this tooth with a root canal? don't wait too long...get on this right away, but bring in others when you are making decisions.

jeff dalin, dds

Jeff Dalin DDS

general dentistry questions with topics ranging from cosmetic dentistry to dentistry for children

Fellowships in American College of Dentists, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the International College of Dentists.