Dentistry/dental teeth filling-reg

Dear Dr.Mayank Kaurani BDS, MDS ,
I have cavities in the bottom of side and front teeth.Teeth numbers 34 to 37,27,26,and 22. It is very small cavities at the bottom where gums there. what are the filling material safe to my mouth? Do they have to grind before pasting? How many months it last long once applied?Is this material toxic? Supposing it  go inside when I take food , it is toxic to body or not ? what material is giving natural tooth color?
Kindly answer

Hello Mr Kumar
Thank you being articulate and point specific...
Your answer is as follows:
1) yes grinding would be required
2) safe materials are : silver filling; gic; composite; ceramic; compomer.
3)no they are not toxic
4) gic, composite and ceramic give natural color.

Best wishes  

dr mayank kaurani BDS, MDS

rootcanals, cosmetic dentistry, dental pain, cavities, tooth colored fillings, endodontic diagnosis, post & cores, ceramic veneers, composite fillings, dental whitening, bleaching etc. please remember: i cannot treat you online and neither can i touch your teeth or test their health! i can give you general suggestions and critically evaluate various treatments and offer my advice.

14 years of clinical experience. i am a professor in a postgraduate dental school, in the department of endodontics. my primary field of specialization is in endodontics and conservative dentistry. i am a consultant endodontist in private dental clinics and run my own clinic restricted to conservative dentistry & endodontics since 2006.

DENTAL SPA, JAIPUR (INDIA). Mahatma Gandhi Dental College, jaipur(india)

new york state dental journal journal of contemporary dental practise

BDS, MDS (conservative dentistry & endodontics)