Dentistry/inner lips

Question
oral
oral  
My inner lower and upper lips . Cant say what they are but looks like minute multiple bumbs from inside.  Both upper and lower lips all round the corners

Answer
ty,

You didn't really ask me a question.  But from your photo, I do see multiple bumps.  Without you here for me to feel them and make radiographs of your jaws, I wouldn't dare speculate as to what they might be, or if they are dangerous.  But from the browns around the gumlines of your teeth, I will speculate that you are working on an early form of gum disease that can likely be controlled with professional cleanings.  See your dentist right away and get your oral needs cared for.

Dentistry

Howard Finnk, D.D.S., P.A., CEO