Dentistry/EMERGENCY ADVICE NEEDED FOR YOUNG PATIENT Part 2

Question

I am sorry for the question mix up. I am 14, but if you saw me you would more than likely guess 18 or 19. I have always been very large physically  (height) and have generally matured quickly overall. I do have hay fever,asthma, Heart Murmer born with Tachacara at birth (extremly rapid pulse)High Blood Pressure runs in the family so I have to watch my own (diet,exercise) to keep everything in check. I was diagosis with anorexia at 10 and ended therpy at 13. Poor blood circulation is also a problem. I have a dentist adn physical visit for next week and I was wondering how best to hold my teeth in place and keep my gums healthly as they can be until then.
Thanks Again Sarah

Answer
Sarah,
I would do exactly what you are doing--setting up the appointments with a physician and dentist.  Otherwise, keep up the oral hygiene as you are and make sure you're not too aggressively brushing you gums (like I said before)...

Best of luck.

Ketan Amin, DMD
Austin Center for Endodontics (Root Canal Specialists)
Austin Center for Endodontics

Dentistry

Ketan Amin, DMD