Dentistry/relief pain

im under graduate in faculty of dentistry , im treating patient "uper 6" i complete access opening and cleanin,shaping but i don't have time to make obtuaration as my exams begin next week what's ur advise to avoid interapointment pain for about 2 month without complete obturation

Thank u

Thoroughly clean the canal:  for a canine, I would open the apex to a 35 or 40 hand file.  Place a thick mix of calcium hyroxide in the canal (with a lentilospiral or packing it into the canal with a fine plugger) and temporize the tooth with IRM or TERM...or even a resin filling.

Good luck with exams.

Ketan Amin, DMD
Austin Center for Endodontics (Root Canal Specialists)
Austin Center for Endodontics

Ketan Amin, DMD

Graduating from Harvard School of Dental Medicine, I received a broad understanding of both medicine and dentistry. I continued my training at New York University, as a dental specialist in endodontics, which concerns root canal therapy, related surgeries, as well as diagnosing and managing various forms of pain occurring in the head and neck

Dentistry; Specialist in Endodontics (Root Canal Therapy).

American Association of Endodontics American Dental Association American Academy of OroFacial Pain

Harvard School of Dental Medicine-Doctorate in Dental Medicine (DMD) New York University College of Dentistry-Certificate, Endodontics