Denver Broncos/Super Bowl XII

What is the name of the Denver quarterback who replaced Craig Morton in Super Bowl XII? Thanking you in advance

Hello Matt,

Quarterback Norris Weese (#14) came in as relief for Craig Morton during the third quarter of Super Bowl XII. With 5:39 left in the third, Weese guided the Broncos to their only touchdown of the day. Running-back Rob Lytle (#41) ran it in from one yard out. Weese finished the day 4-10 for 22 yards. The BIG, BIG, BIG controversy right now is if Morton gave it his all on Super Bowl Sunday.  Some say Craig Morton did not do his best in Super Bowl XII in order to ensure a "Cowboys cover" for forgiveness of gambling debts. He now works for a tout service, providing "guaranteed winners" to people who pay him. Hmmmmm??? I guess we'll never know. Although an injured Morton didn't fair much better during the regular season match up against Dallas that same year. Weese replaced Morton in that game as well, leading the Broncos to their only points of the game. The Cowboys won 14-6 in Dallas.

I have pictures of Norris Weese from Super Bowl XII if you would like me to e-mail them.
My e-mail address is

Check out for all your Broncos news.

Denver Broncos

Robert Jones

I`ve been a Denver Broncos fan for well over 30 years. I can answer all your Broncos` questions for you or your friends. Weather be to settle a bet or just to satisfy your curiosity, I`m you answer to your Denver Broncos inquiries.

Completely devoted Broncos follower all my life. Broncos history is a strong hobby of mine.

Owner and operator of for the past 5 years. We have been listed as one on the top Broncos Fan-Sites by the Denver Post.