Dermatology/Itchy bumps from my waist down to my ankles, feel like bug bites but I doubt they are.

Loulou wrote at 2015-01-08 06:37:52
Hello, I'm going through the same problem, but only on my waist line and buttocks. Right now I have 12 in one side of my waist, and 5 in the other side, also one bump bellow my arm, towards my back. They look like mosquito bites but a little bigger. The first day of each bump is itchy but mainly painful (only if I touch it), and then they become smaller and don't itch at all. My husband has the same bumps, at the same time. We spent New Years eve with friends and shared the jacuzzi with their family. It was outdoors in really cold weather, which caused relief as soon as we got out due to the high temperature of the water. I could taste the Bromine from the vapor, so I'm not sure if this was a good sign or it doesn't necessarily mean that the water was safe from bacterias and fungus. The jacuzzi bath occurred on January 1st, and the bumps appeared on the 3rd, which makes me wonder if symptoms normally happen so early in the so called hot tub foliculitis. Today is the January 7th, and I'm starting to worry about not getting any treatment. Since yesterday, I got 2 new bumps on the left buttock. I appreciate any help. Thank you for reading.  

Dermatology

Di Stefano Dr. Andrea Giuseppe