Dermatology/Small Non-raised white spots on penis and scrotum

Over the last year I have had the fear that I had contracted HPV from a woman I slept with.  I went to my primary care physician about 3 months ago to ask about these small non-raised white spots on my penis and scrotum and he said they appeared normal. I'm still paranoid that it may be something like HPV.  I'm not sure if this is the best picture.  It isn't concentrated in any particular area.  What do you think?

From the symptoms it can be sebaceous prominence or irritated hair follicles. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps.  

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>

published over 50 articles on the subject.