Dermatology/Penis Spot

Norwegian guy wrote at 2012-09-25 07:33:26

I suggest that this man has another underlaying condition that the expert has not mentioned. As an uncut male I prefectly remember the time when my foreskin natually seperated from the edge of the corona at the age of 11. Which is the last natural prosses of the foreskin seperating from the glans, which happens in stages and may take years and the time varies from person to person. The foreskin tearing free from the glans and corona may be painful, I can tell, but many can't remember back then. This happens in uncut males at one stage and to me it seem that this only party is the case with the penis shown in the photo. His foreskin seem stuck to the edge of the head at more places and in that sence functions like addetions. As the whole prossess is delayed with this man due to his former phimosis, I don't know if the prossess will keep on or if it has stoped at this stage. That he can only wait and see or have it solved medically. I know what he's talking about at least and know that it feels unconfortable. I hope this was helpful and I apologize for my English not being fluently.

Fattack wrote at 2013-06-28 00:16:04
Your picture and symptoms are more consistent with a condition called Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus.  

I would advise you to see a doctor for a management plan, specifically a dermatologist if you have access to one.

You will require super-potent corticosteroid as treatment. Perhaps a combination of clobetasol propionate & tacrolimus ointments. Please see a doctor soon and inform him of the condition if he/she doesn't know about it, it is relatively rare.

Best wishes.

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>

published over 50 articles on the subject.