Dermatology/Pimp on penis

Pimp on penis
Pimp on penis  
There's a pimp on my penis, I need to know what it is, I never had any kind of sexual relation, but i might have one soon and I'm worried about what my girlfriend can think about it. I'll send a image as well.

Milia are commonly found on the skin of people of all ages. They are formed when keratin (a substance produced by the skin) becomes entrapped beneath the outer layer of the skin, forming a tiny cyst. An individual milium (the singular of milia) is formed at the base of a hair follicle or sweat gland.

Milia can be categorized as either primary or secondary. Primary milia are formed directly from entrapped keratin and are usually found on the faces of infants and adults. Secondary milia are also tiny cysts and look similar, but these develop after something clogs the ducts leading to the skin surface, such as after an injury, burn, or blistering of the skin.

A sterile needle is used by doctors to extract the tiny cyst or milia.

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>

published over 50 articles on the subject.