Dermatology/Chlorine on hair

Hi Michael,
Hope things good at your end :). From past 4 months i noticed my hair above the temple starts loosing and i can see the hair is falling just after i came from swimming. The water seems extremely contaminated a greenish colour kind of.
I want to get of rid off chlorine from my hair what should i do?
Shall i dissolve aspirin tablets into mineral water and pour over my hair. There are no Vitamin C soluble tablets here.Can you recommend me a way so i can get rid off chlorine from the hair??
 Any easy convenient way?

Things You'll Need
Baking soda
White vinegar

Rinse your hair with plain water immediately after swimming if you are unable to wash it entirely. Also rinse the hair before swimming as this will reduce the amount of chlorine water that is absorbed into hair.

Squirt a dollop of shampoo into your palm along with 1 tbsp. baking soda. Work the shampoo and baking soda mixture into your hair, lathering it well. Let the mixture sit for about two minutes, then rinse.

Mix a combination of 1 quart water and 1/4 cup white vinegar in a bottle or jar, and rinse the hair with this solution. Let the vinegar water sit on the hair for two minutes, then rinse with clear water. This restores the natural acidity of your hair that the chlorine stripped away.

Condition your hair with a thick, deep conditioning treatment to restore moisture. This will reduce the dryness that is commonly associated with chlorinated water. Let the conditioner sit for about five minutes then rinse the hair.  

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>

published over 50 articles on the subject.