Dermatology/bumps on my penis glands

first  angle
first angle  

second angle
second angle  
hi I'm  Dave  27   from California, about   3 weeks ago  I  started noticing these  bumps on  the  glands of  my  penis,  week earlier  had  protected sex  with oral.
I  thought it  was some    kind  of   yeast or fungus  and  bought  some   tinacin  lotion   used it for a  week and seem to reduce   color and  size but after  I stoped using it   they  started    get  big  and   then return almost un noticeable. I also did all the std    test and came negative  also thought  might be wart  but I don't think there  wart either  ,
ive  saw couple   pictures  of   the  other  post  u have  answered but  seem  theres  diferent   types  of   infection  and other seem to be  normal  thing  but  very similar to my case , they  don't  hurt,hitch,or turn into sore  butt  just   worries  me a lot  seen them there.
just scares  me seen  all  those  google pics  which are some  scary stuff.please if u  can  help    me on   what this  can be  I will be   very   greatful    and helpful   your  opinion.please help

Pearly penile papules are small dome-shaped to filiform skin-colored papules that typically are located on the sulcus or corona of the glans penis. Commonly, pearly penile papules are arranged circumferentially in one or several rows and often are assumed wrongly to be transmitted sexually.
They are normal growths on the penis. The white lesion on the glans is most likely is a milium which is nothing more than a small inclusion cyst. Treatment is needle extraction of the cyst.

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>

published over 50 articles on the subject.